The reality, and aftermath of failing in business
We often hear all about the good news stories in business. The success stories top our feeds and clog our LinkedIn experience. We list our successes and triumphs in resumes, portfolios and proposals. Everyone wants to back a winner.
But what if you end up failing? Or worse… end up losing everything?
There are times when business fails. There are times when a pivot isn’t successful. And there are times when we just get it totally wrong.
In this brutally honest sharing of the stories of two businesses that were both headed by people who had successful track records at work and in life, you’ll hear about:
- The journeys that each took towards success and failure
- The mistakes that were made, and the things they had no control over
- The lessons that were learned, and how they’d do things differently
- The things to watch out for in your business that signal problems are ahead
- How to correct many issues before they turn into critical failures
- How both business owners recovered from their failures and both work in successful businesses again now
about the presenter
Business Station has a pool of talented business advisors who are experts in their respective fields. We have advisors located across WA, QLD and NT in both metro and regional locations offering face to face, online advisory sessions and training options. Our thorough screening process means that our experts are the best in their field and will be able to give you the most up-to-date, relevant advice.
More than just offering advice, our business advisors will teach you the skills you need to be able to enhance your digital capabilities within your business.
Offering advice on small business software, cyber security, websites and selling online and all areas of digital marketing, our team of experts are here to help you learn and grow your business.