Turning your Linkedin connections into Clients
LinkedIn is fast becoming the go to platform for many businesses to generate leads, and that is why it is more important then ever to have a strategy in place when utilising LinkedIn for both personal branding as well as lead generation.
In this 2 hour workshop, social media strategist Sandra Tricoli will share the tips and tricks to creating a standout profile on Linkedin that will convert your connections into clients. Some things that will be covered in this workshop are:
- The Anatomy of your LinkedIn
- Funnels to getting business
- How to optimise your LinkedIn page
- How to increase your Key word search
- How to establish yourself as an authority in your industry
- What is the WHY of your business?
- Identifying your client avatar
- Best times to post
- Content ideas for your LinkedIn
- Understanding the LinkedIn Algorithm and how to maximise it
- Understanding SEO for social media
- How to write effective articles on LinkedIn
- Copywriting secrets for your LinkedIn posts
- Understanding hashtags and how to best leverage their power
- starting a LinkedIn Group and much more
about the presenter
Sandra Tricoli is an experienced business adviser who has consulted over 2000 business owners during her career. Sandra combines Strong leadership qualities with a strong sense of initiative, flexibility and accountability.
Sandra specialises in mentoring clients from a variety of industries which include Mining, retail, Travel, Government, Non for Profit, Finance, construction and Building and is also very passionate about helping businesses transform in order to generate higher market share and profitability. Sandra is also a regular guest lecturer at the University of Western Australia for both the students and the other lecturers.
Sandras drive and commitment to help her clients become the best in their industry is derived from her strong passion to help others. Being a business owner herself, Sandra is very relatable to other business owners and is able to give real life examples and advice to her clients in order for them to avoid road blocks in their business and to achieve maximum results.
Sandra has a great understanding of the WA business sector as well as a great business network Australia wide.
As a business Advisor, Sandra has spent her career working with SME clients and organisations in assisting them to grow their business through development and implementation strategies as well as identification of opportunities.
Sandra assists business owners to grow their business by providing skills, knowledge and experience across a broad range of business disciplines including marketing, business planning and financial management.
- Bachelor of Mass Communications, Double Major in Journalism and Public Relations