Unpacking Facebook Analytics
Understanding your Facebook analytics is imperative to the ongoing improvement of your marketing efforts however it can be challenging to understand!
In this workshop we will:
- Explain the different metrics. For example: what is the difference between reach, impressions, and engagement?
- Discuss what you should be measuring
- Discuss which benchmark you could set
- Show you how to create your own report and get the metrics that matter to you
- Show you how to keep an eye on your competitors or industry leaders
- Help you to understand who your followers are and when they are online
- Ask the question: Are you getting a ‘return on your investment’. It really depends on what you are measuring!
about the presenter
Social Butterfly Marketing founder and CEO Renee Dembowski is an innovative trailblazer in the exciting world of social media. With fresh ideas and a penchant for predicting the next big thing, Renee has successfully transformed a flair for social media strategy into an award-winning enterprise.
In 2017, Renee was the first person in Australia to be awarded the Diploma of Social Media Marketing and now, as an industry recognised trainer, she is catapulting other aspiring hopefuls into the profession. In addition to delivering the Diploma, Renee specialises in offering an eight-week online Social Media Intensive course for individuals and businesses.
Before this, Renee was first across the line in the nation’s racing fashion stakes with the introduction of Virtual Fashions on the Field. This ground-breaking initiative reached a staggering 5.9 million people throughout the Cairns Amateurs Racing Carnival – an impressive 380 per cent increase.
Her pièce de résistance, however, has been the much-talked-about Cairns Eye Social Butterfly campaign, which has seen Renee voted in the top 5 Social Media Marketers and awarded the Most Innovative Use of Social Media – in the Social Media Marketing Awards, Australia and New Zealand.
The concept provided a platform for businesses to further leverage social media, while building brand loyalty and driving business. It included a highly competitive online contest for the coveted title of Cairns Eye Social Butterfly – a 12-month paid position including use of a sponsored vehicle and the opportunity to attend events and review products and services.
This campaign attracted national attention and garnered naming rights sponsorship from Newscorp. Renee is also one of two ingenious minds behind the highly successful She Means Business online community.
As well as training clients to run their own campaigns, Renee and her dynamic team can develop, implement, track and adjust social media strategies for any business.
- Diploma in Social Media Marketing
- Cert IV in Training and Assessment (updated 2019)
- Diploma in Government (Management)
- Current: Social Media Crisis Management Program