What is digital marketing and how does it apply to your business?
They are often overwhelmed by the many and varied tactics used to capture the attention of potential customers.
To many, terms like Social Media, digital marketing, email marketing, SEO, keywords, posts, content marketing all sound like a foreign language, let alone using them to improve business results. They are often confused, lack confidence in this area and hold back or they jump in and waste a lot of time and money on fruitless efforts. All have serious implications for their business success.
Small businesses need to understand how contemporary marketing works so that they can confidently assess their own needs, plan, budget, lead and procure the services of competent providers efficiently and effectively.
“What is Digital Marketing and how does it apply to your business” is a 1-hour presentation that provides a fundamental understanding of digital marketing. It is a simple, relevant and do-able walk into the shallow end of the pool approach.
Topics will include:
• What is Digital Marketing?
• What is Inbound Marketing?
• What is Content Marketing?
• What are some Digital Marketing Techniques? (e.g. Website, Blog and Social Media channels that are at the heart of any digital marketing plan, SEO, Paid Search Ads, Social Posts, and Email Marketing)
• Reflection: what could work for your small business?
• How you can integrate Digital Marketing into your usual business activities.
By the end of the session, participants will understand:
• Common Digital Marketing terms,
• Their relevance to their own business,
• The importance of managing it effectively, and
• Sources of further reliable information."