WordPress consultant and web designer at Simply Savvy Web Solutions.
Gaye’s mission is to help small business owners present the best version of their business to the world with a website that will boost their online credibility and bring in more customers. She created Simply Savvy Web Solutions in 2015 to provide custom-designed WordPress websites along with ongoing support for busy business owners who want it all taken care of for them.
Gaye also discovered that she loves to help aspiring entrepreneurs learn how to create their own little niche in the online world and has created an online training program to help them conquer their tech phobias and gain the confidence to build and launch their own WordPress website.
With over 20 years’ experience in the IT industry, Gaye certainly knows her way around technology. From business systems analysis and project management, to configuring and rolling out software, training and supporting end users, she has enjoyed a wide range of roles and projects in commercial and local government sectors.
Add to that a love of typography, beautiful design and the written word, plus a penchant for problem-solving and delving into code, and she’s right in her element creating WordPress websites.
How Gaye can help you:
- Getting started – help with mapping out your website for success
- WordPress help – get the targeted training you need to embrace DIY
- Auditing your website – I’ll show you how you can measure just how hard your website is working for your business
- Tame the tech – help to get your head around domains, hosting and all the tech-speak around getting online
- Other web-based tools – Mailchimp, Asana, Evernote, Canva – I don’t profess to be an expert on all the things but run it past me and I’ll help if I can.
- Computer Science
- Cert IV TAE
Fill out the form below and we will respond within 48 hours
While every effort has been made to ensure that any representation, statement, opinion or advice expressed or implied on this site is accurate, it is presented in good faith and on the basis that the Business Station, its agents and employees are in no way responsible for any loss or damage suffered to a party by that party’s reliance on said representation, statement, opinion or advice.