Pauline Tarrant has a passion for people performance and has spent her entire working life helping organisations, teams and individuals perform at their best. She owns and operates a successful HR consulting business and her knowledge base comes from a Masters in Human Resource Management and over 18 years of HR experience. This includes hospitality, pharmaceuticals, retail, logistics, manufacturing and IT along with not for profit and public sectors.
- Masters in Human Resource Management (Bristol Business School, UK)
- Fellow of the Australian Human Resources Institute
- Registered Hay Job Evaluator
- Lominger Architect accredited practitioner
- Click! Colours Facilitator
- Train the Trainer certified
- Business Administration NVQ IV
- Accounting & Finance NVQ III
- Customer Service NVQ III
- Former City of Canning Councillor
- Business owner
Fill out the form below and we will respond within 48 hours
While every effort has been made to ensure that any representation, statement, opinion or advice expressed or implied on this site is accurate, it is presented in good faith and on the basis that the Business Station, its agents and employees are in no way responsible for any loss or damage suffered to a party by that party’s reliance on said representation, statement, opinion or advice.