Digital Solutions – Australian Small Business Advisory Services is a Commonwealth Government program built to increase the digital capability of small business owners across Australia. Digital Solutions provides low-cost, high-quality advice on a wide range of digital topics aimed to help small businesses meet their business needs and grow their digital presence.
New businesses accessing this service will receive an initial review of their needs and be given access to webinars, workshops and one-to-one mentoring. Through these services, business owners can:
- learn about how digital technology can help their business
- complete a detailed digital assessment leading to a digital plan
- receive ongoing support from your Digital Solutions provider
Your first interaction with the Digital Solutions program is free. Small business operators who continue with the program can access subsidised one-on-one consultations with digital experts from just $44 incl. GST, plus a huge range of subsidised workshops and webinars.
Business Station are the providers of the Digital Solutions program in Western Australia, Queensland and Northern Territory. In Queensland, we partner with RDA Brisbane and in Northern Territory we partner with Treeti Business Consulting to deliver the services.
Digital advisory services include:
- Social media and digital marketing
- Websites and online selling
- Online security and data privacy
- Small business software
- business crisis management and business continuity planning
- finance management and boosting cashflow
- staff management and creating a safe work environment
- retaining and staying connected to customers
- resilience and wellbeing
- COVID-19 stimulus packages for small business
Digital Solutions is available to small businesses around Australia. To find your local Digital Solutions provider please visit www.business.gov.au/ASBAS