Are you a small business with 0-19 employees? Need to improve your digital skills or expand your online presence, but don’t know where to start?
The Australian Small Business Advisory Services (ASBAS) Digital Solutions is a three year government funded program aimed to increase the digital capability of small business owners. ASBAS provides low cost, high quality advice on a wide range of digital topics aimed to help small businesses meet their business needs and grow their digital presence.
Through ASBAS, we offer subsidised one-on-one consultations with digital experts from just $44 inc GST, plus a huge range of subsidised workshops and webinars.
Business Station are contracted to deliver these services across Western Australia, Queensland and Northern Territory. In QLD, we partner with RDA Brisbane and in NT we partner with Treeti Business Consulting to deliver the services.
We offer services in the following areas:
- Social media and digital marketing
- Websites and online selling
- Online security and data privacy
- Small business software
Due to the impact of COVID-19 on small businesses, the ASBAS program is also now offering general business advisory services to support you through this challenging time. These sessions are being delivered online through a series of free webinars, online workshops and interactive webinars.
Topics for general business advice can include:
- business crisis management and business continuity planning
- finance management and boosting cashflow
- staff management and creating a safe work environment
- retaining and staying connected to customers
- resilience and wellbeing
- COVID-19 stimulus packages for small business