The BSB20120 Certificate II in Workplace Skills will provide you with the necessary skills to enter the workforce. You will strengthen your self-management and technology skills through a range of basic procedural, clerical, administrative or operational tasks.
Business Station’s Recommended Course Outline
- BSBCMM211 Apply Communication Skills
- BSBOPS201 Work Effectively in Business Environments
- BSBPEF202 Plan and Apply Time Management
- BSBSUS211 Participate in Sustainable Work Practices
- BSBWHS211 Contribute to the Health and Safety of Self and Others
Group A – Self-Management
- BSBCRT201 Develop and Apply Thinking and Problem-Solving Skills
Group B – Technology
- BSBTEC202 Use Digital Technologies to Communicate in a Work Environment
Group C – Working With Others
- BSBOPS202 Engage with Customers
- BSBPEF101 Plan and Prepare For Work Readiness
- BSBTWK201 Work Effectively with Others
At the conclusion of this 32-week, nationally accredited course, you’ll be ready to implement the skills you’ve learned in the workplace.
Contact our Admin team on [email protected] for more information and registration.