The BSB30120 Certificate III in Business provides you with the skills to thrive in a Business Services role such as data entry, reception or customer service.
Business Station’s Recommended Course Outline
- BSBCRT311 Apply Critical Thinking Skills in a Team Environment
- BSBPEF201 Support Personal Wellbeing in the Workplace
- BSBSUS211 Participate in Sustainable Work Practices
- BSBTWK301 Use Inclusive Work Practices
- BSBWHS311 Assist with Maintaining Workplace Safety
- BSBXCM301 Engage in Workplace Communication
Group A – Technology
- BSBTEC202 Use Digital Technologies to Communicate in a Work Environment
Group B – Business Competence
- BSBPEF301 Organise Personal Work Priorities
Group E – Business Administration
- BSBFIN301 Process Financial Transactions
- BSBFIN302 Maintain Financial Records
- BSBOPS301 Maintain Business Resources
- BSBOPS303 Organise Schedules
At the conclusion of this 32-week, nationally accredited course, you’ll be ready to apply discretion, judgement and knowledge in your workplace and undertake a range of tasks requiring business skills.
Contact our Admin team on [email protected] for more information and registration.