The BSB40420 Certificate IV in Human Resource Management delivers you the foundation you need to succeed in a Human Resources position. You will gain knowledge of the recruitment process, human resource functions and administering performance development processes.
Business Station’s Recommended Course Outline
- BSBHRM411 Administer Performance Development Processes
- BSBHRM412 Support Employee and Industrial Relations
- BSBHRM413 Support the Learning and Development of Teams and Individuals
- BSBHRM415 Coordinate Recruitment and Onboarding
- BSBHRM417 Support Human Resource Functions and Processes
- BSBWHS411 Implement and Monitor WHS Policies, Procedures, and Programs
- BSBCMM412 Lead Difficult Conversations
- BSBHRM416 Process Payroll
- BSBTWK401 Build and Maintain Business Relationships
- BSBPEF403 Lead Personal Development
- BSBHRM528 Coordinate Remuneration and Employee Benefits
- BSBHRM529 Coordinate Separation and Termination Processes
At the conclusion of this 32-week, nationally accredited course, you will have developed practical human resource management skills and overseen the implementation of human resource procedures in your workplace.
Contact our Admin team on [email protected] for more information and registration.