The BSB50320 Diploma of Human Resource Management will further your understanding of Human Resources and the application of your knowledge in the workplace. This diploma may serve as a gateway to roles such as Human Resources Consultant, Human Resources Advisor or Human Resources Business Partner.
Business Station’s Recommended Course Outline
- BSBHRM521 Facilitate Performance Development Processes
- BSBHRM522 Manage Employee and Industrial Relations
- BSBHRM523 Coordinate the Learning and Development of Teams and Individuals
- BSBHRM524 Coordinate Workforce Plan Implementation
- BSBHRM527 Coordinate Human Resource Functions and Processes
- BSBOPS504 Manage Business Risk
- BSBWHS411 Implement and Monitor WHS Policies, Procedures, and Programs
- BSBHRM530 Coordinate Rehabilitation and Return to Work Programs
- BSBHRM525 Manage Recruitment and Onboarding
- BSBCMM511 Communicate with Influence
- BSBCRT511 Develop Critical Thinking in Others
- BSBTEC404 Use Digital Technologies to Collaborate in a Work Environment
At the conclusion of this 32-week, nationally accredited course, you will have developed practical human resource management skills and overseen the implementation of human resource procedures in your workplace.
Contact our Admin team on [email protected] for more information and registration.