Want to find out more prior to registering for the THRIVE program?
We will be hosting a Thrive in 60 Minutes Morning Tea on the 2nd of March 2023 for you to learn more about this opportunity.
The morning tea will include a scaled down version of the Thrive program including;
∙ 3 steps to prepare for business growth
∙ 9 brief strategies over a 90 day sprint process to get your business on track
∙ A short speaker panel and discussion Q & A
Tasty nibbles & refreshments will be provided at Little T’s.
Location: Little T’s
Address: 732 Karrinyup Rd, Balcatta
$25 per person limited to 20 businesses
What does the WISB Thrive program include?
1. A pre-work support program
2. Three 3-hour professional workshops
3. Follow-up mentor support sessions
4. Fortnightly accountability check-ins
5. Access to Digital Solutions specialist advice
6. 90-day review strategy sessions
This is an exclusive opportunity limited to 15 qualifying small businesses in the City of Stirling.
To qualify, your business must:
1. Be located in the City of Stirling.
2. Women operating a Small Business
3. Have under 19 employees
4. In 25 words or less provide your business’ 12 month goal. Hint: We are aiming to grow local businesses.
This is the perfect opportunity to join the small businesses that Business Station has already successfully advised and coached through our various programs
Business Station has helped over 20,000 Australia business owners grow over the last 20 years. Our goal is to build unbreakable businesses through strategy, systems and personal growth.
Thursday 2nd March, 2023
Little T's - 732 Karrinyup Road, Balcatta
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter
Our latest articles, upcoming events and small business news to keep you up-to-date — straight to your inbox.