Have you ever felt like you were making decisions in a vacuum?
Have you ever wished you had someone to talk to that ‘got it’?
Have you ever discussed important business issues with the wrong people only to regret it later?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, then consider joining a Business Builders Group.
Business Builders Groups provide a confidential environment for idea exchange, business strategy, and personal growth. They present an opportunity to learn by seeking advice from peers and professionals who have “been there, done that” and who are willing to share their experiences and knowledge. Each group will have a shared purpose and agreed upon expectations. In addition, participants commit to respecting the confidentiality of group members.
Typically, members meet monthly and work on business issues confronting them. The group acts as a board of trusted advisors to each other.
1. Accountability – Simply stating your goals and objectives to a group that intends to hold you accountable for your stated result can have the kind of pull that keeps you focused on meeting your goals
2. Growth – Many peer group members form strategic business relationships that bring additional revenue streams and growth opportunities
3. Specific knowledge – A group comprised of people from different backgrounds and industries can help you fill gaps in your own knowledge and provide very specific help
4. Resources – Your group members may very well end up loaning and providing the kinds of resources and introductions that can help you get to the next level in your business
5. New perspectives – Sometimes having someone from outside your industry question your long-held beliefs, or suggest innovations from a new point of view, can prove very helpful
6. Support – As a group forms a very close common bond, this can be a great place to go for support when you have a troubling business issue
7. Energy – Simply having a team that understands your objectives and helps you celebrate your wins can be very energising
How does it work?
- Meet once per month
- Monthly Mentor Program
- Guest Speakers
- No Conflict of Interest
- Circle of Trust
- Feedback and Guidance
Ready to meet your new peer group? Click here to register for your free session.